Revenue management is a crucial part of the hospitality industry. It helps the hotel owners to determine the pricing and take the essential steps to support the revenue growth. The Hospitality and Hotel Revenue Management course will teach you the knowledge and ability to fill up the role of a proficient revenue manager. From this course, you will learn the tips and tricks to boost the sales of the hotel.
The Hospitality and Hotel Revenue Management course is designed to equip you with the key skills for revenue management. In this course, you will get introduced to the fundamentals of hotel revenue management. The course will educate you on the key performance indicator for revenue management. You will receive valuable information on forecasting and pricing of hotel revenue management. The easy to digest modules will assist you in understanding the profitable distribution strategies. Within no time, you will grasp the key techniques of promoting your hotel.
This comprehensive Hospitality and Hotel Revenue Management course will help you acquire the competencies required to work in this line of profession. Enrol today and fast-track your career in the hotel industry.
What you will learn from this Hospitality and Hotel Revenue Management course:
- Understand the fundamentals of hotel revenue management
- Learn about the key performance indicator for revenue management
- Build your skills for forecasting hotel revenue management
- Know the principles of pricing
- Familiarise yourself with the profitable distribution strategies
- Grasp the techniques of promoting your hotel
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Hospitality and Hotel Revenue Management course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in the Hospitality and Hotel Revenue Management course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Hospitality and Hotel Revenue Management course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Hospitality and Hotel Revenue Management course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Hospitality and Hotel Revenue Management course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Hotel Revenue Manager
- Hotel Owner
In the United Kingdom, the starting salary of a revenue manager is £24k per year. The average amount is £34k, and an experienced revenue manager can earn £53k per year.
|Module 01: Fundamentals of Hotel Revenue Management
|Fundamentals of Hotel Revenue Management
|Module 02: Importance of Revenue Management
|Importance of Revenue Management
|Module 03: Key Performance Indicator in Revenue Management
|Key Performance Indicator in Revenue Management
|Module 04: Forecasting of Hotel Revenue Management
|Forecasting of Hotel Revenue Management
|Module 05: Pricing of Hotel Revenue Management
|Pricing of Hotel Revenue Management
|Module 06: Profitable Distribution Strategy
|Profitable Distribution Strategy
|Module 07: Overbooking Practices in Hotel Revenue Management
|Overbooking Practices in Hotel Revenue Management
|Module 08: How to Promote your Hotel
|How to Promote your Hotel
|Module 09: Customer and Other Essential Factors
|Customer and Other Essential Factors
|Module 10: The Future of Hotel Revenue Management in UK
|The Future of Hotel Revenue Management in UK
|Certificate and Transcript
|Order Your Certificates or Transcripts
No Reviews found for this course.