HR assistants are in high demand and are offered handsome salaries by most organisations. They ensure the smooth operation of the HR department. If you wish to start your career in human resource management, this Human Resource Assistant Masterclass course is all you need.
The purpose of this Human Resource Assistant Masterclass course is to make you an appealing candidate for HR administrative roles. The course will teach you how to handle an organisation’s daily administrative and HR duties. You’ll pick up valuable information on the recruitment, selection, and orientation process. The course will also introduce you to the training and development process to enhance employees’ skills and work quality. You’ll learn the employee motivation techniques and gain the skills to plan programs for improving employee performance.
What you will learn from this Human Resource Assistant Masterclass Course:
- Familiarise yourself with the roles and responsibilities of an HR assistant
- Understand the fundamental processes of an HR department
- Enrich your knowledge of the recruit, selection, and orientation process
- Know how to attract the right candidates
- Learn to conduct performance appraisal
- Explore the employee motivation techniques to motivate employees
- Learn how to plan programs to improve employee performance
- Be able to encourage teamwork
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC, or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need
Who is this course for:
This Human Resource Assistant Masterclass Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in gaining skills for a Human Resource Assistant.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Human Resource Assistant Masterclass Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Human Resource Assistant Masterclass Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Human Resource Assistant Masterclass Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Human Resources Assistant
- HR Consultant
- HR Officer
- Employee Relations Manager
- HR Information Systems Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Hiring Manager
- HR Executive
- Training & Development Manager
- Labour Relations Manager
- Payroll Specialist
- HR Administrator
- Senior HR Specialist
The average income of Human Resource Assistants in the United Kingdom is £25,000 per year.
|Human Resources Assistant Introduction|
|Human Resources Assistant||00:10:00|
|Attracting and Retaining Employees|
|Recruiting, Selection, and Orientation|
|Compensation and Benefits||00:17:00|
|Training and Development|
|Personal and Professional Development||00:14:00|
|Training Evaluation Form||00:12:00|
|Legal Environment of HRM|
|National Labor Relations Act||00:12:00|
|Labor-Management Relations Act||00:14:00|
|Occupational Safety and Health Act||00:13:00|
|Contemporary Motivation Theory|
|Weakness of Maslow and Herzberg’s Theories||00:18:00|
|Management by Objectives||00:17:00|
|Teams and Teamwork|
|What is a Team?||00:09:00|
|Stages of Development||00:06:00|
|Assignment – Human Resource Assistant Masterclass||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.