Gain the relevant skills in human resource management and administration with the Human Resource Management and Administrative course. The focus of this course is to strengthen your ability to perform all HR-related queries effortlessly and kickstart a rewarding career in the HR field.
This Human Resource Management and Administrative Training course will thoroughly introduce you to the skills required to be a successful HR administrator. You’ll start the course with a comprehensive understanding of Human Resource fundamentals. Gradually, it will take you through the employee recruitment and selection procedure and employee training and development process. The course will also provide valuable sessions on performance appraisal management, motivation and counselling, and employee termination.
What you will learn from this Human Resource Management and Administrative Training Course:
- Strengthen your knowledge of human resource
- Learn the skills of an effective administrator
- Familiarise yourself with the employee recruitment and selection procedure
- Understand the employee training and development process
- Gain the essential skills in performance appraisal management
- Understand the employee relations
- Learn about employee termination
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Human Resource Management and Administrative Training Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Human Resource Management and Administrative Training Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Human Resource Management and Administrative Training Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Human Resource Management and Administrative Training Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Human Resource Management and Administrative Training Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Advisor
- HR Manager
- HR Director
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- HR Consultant
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Executive
The average salary for a Human Resource Administrator in the United Kingdom is around £30,000 per year.
|Human Resource Management and Administrative Training|
|Introduction to Human Resource||00:17:00|
|Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure||00:32:00|
|Skills of an Effective Administrator||00:17:00|
|Employee Training and Development Process||00:22:00|
|Performance Appraisal Management||00:19:00|
|Motivation and Counselling||00:19:00|
|Ensuring Health and safety at the Workplace||00:17:00|
|Business Telephone Skills||00:21:00|
|Assignment – Human Resource Management and Administrative Training||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.