A retail merchandiser serves as a link between the sales floor and the customers. They perform the various activities required to maximise product sales. Climb the ladder to become a retail merchandiser with the Retail Merchandiser: Display Assistant course.
This Retail Merchandiser: Display Assistant course is loaded with tips and directions to boost your retail merchandising aptitude. It will provide you with clear instructions on the retail merchandising process, so you know what to do. It will guide you through the process of retail strategy, in-store design, retail buying and merchandising. You’ll learn how to plan store layout for smooth customer flow. Armed with the right knowledge and skills from this training, you’ll be able to create a striking window and in-store displays to entice customers to buy your products.
What you will learn from this Retail Merchandiser: Display Assistant Course:
- Learn about retail management
- Understand the retail strategy
- Have a better grasp of retail buying and merchandising
- Learn how to plan store layout for smooth customer flow
- Have a better grasp of exterior design, in-store design and display fixtures
- Learn about retail psychology
- Determine the importance of communicating with customers
- Know about consumer rights act
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees. Only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Retail Merchandiser: Display Assistant Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Retail Merchandiser: Display Assistant Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Retail Merchandiser: Display Assistant Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Retail Merchandiser: Display Assistant Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Retail Merchandiser: Display Assistant Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Retail Merchandiser
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Sales Manager
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Floor Leader
- Floor Manager
- Promotions Coordinator
- Retail Management Trainee
- Retail Team Leader
- Service Supervisor
- Team Leader
The salary of an assistant merchandiser ranges from £16,000 to £18,000 in the United Kingdom per year. Experienced merchandisers can earn between £28,000 and £36,000. Senior merchandisers can earn between £45,000 to £65,000.
|Retail Merchandiser: Display Assistant|
|Introduction to Retail Management||00:22:00|
|Retail Buying and Merchandising||00:17:00|
|Importance of Consumer Behaviour||00:10:00|
|The Importance of Communicating with Customers||00:18:00|
|Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively||00:10:00|
|The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout||00:10:00|
|Consumer Rights Act||00:16:00|
|Assignment – Retail Merchandiser: Display Assistant||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.