The retail industry can be a highly rewarding sector. It offers a wide range of opportunities to individuals with good retail skills. The Retail Sales Assistant and Personal Shopper course is designed to equip the learners with the essential expertise to pursue a career in this industry.
The Retail Sales Assistant and Personal Shopper course will provide you with quality training on this subject. From the informative modules, you will understand the basics of retail management. You will be able to enrich your knowledge of the sales process. The course will give you lessons on consumer behaviour, dealing with customers and the consumer rights act. You will be able to understand retail psychology and learn the skills to communicate with your customers effectively.
Through the Retail Sales Assistant and Personal Shopper course, you will acquire the expertise to pursue a career in the retail sector. Enrol in the course and prepare to climb the career ladder.
What you will learn from this Retail Sales Assistant and Personal Shopper course:
- Understand the fundamentals of retail management
- Learn about the sales process and how to deal with customers at the checkout
- Know the importance of consumer behaviour
- Grasp the strategies to communicate with your customers
- Deepen your knowledge of retail psychology
- Learn the essentials of the consumer rights act
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Retail Sales Assistant and Personal Shopper course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Retail Sales Assistant and Personal Shopper course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Retail Sales Assistant and Personal Shopper course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Retail Sales Assistant and Personal Shopper course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Retail Sales Assistant and Personal Shopper course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Sales Assistant
- Personal Shopper
In the United Kingdom, the starting salary of a real sales assistant is £16k per year. The average amount is £19k, and an experienced estate agent can earn £21k per year.
|Module 01: Introduction to Retail Management Module 01: Introduction to Retail Management|
|Introduction to Retail Management||00:22:00|
|Module 02: Retail Strategy|
|Module 03: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout|
|The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Importance of Consumer Behaviour|
|Importance of Consumer Behaviour||00:12:00|
|Module 05: The Importance of Communicating with Customers|
|The Importance of Communicating with Customers||00:18:00|
|Module 06: Retail Psychology|
|Module 07: Consumer Rights Act|
|Consumer Rights Act||00:15:00|
|Assignment – Retail Sales Assistant and Personal Shopper||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.