Investing in the stock market can be a very good income source, but in the meantime, it comes with a lot of risks. Therefore before you join this unpredictable journey, you must prepare yourself. The Stock Market Investing Strategies for Beginners course will help you there. It will introduce you to the key aspects of the stock market.
From the comprehensive Stock Market Investing Strategies for Beginners course, you will familiarise yourself with the basics of stock. The course will provide you with the essential skills and knowledge to open an investment account. You will receive valuable lessons on brokerage accounts, investment plans and investment tax. The course will show you the tips and tricks to find a winning stock. You will grasp the competence to diversify and rebalance the portfolio.
This Stock Market Investing Strategies for Beginners course is the ultimate package to establish a solid understanding of the stock market. If you desire to earn from the stock market, join the course and start training yourself.
What you will learn from this Stock Market Investing Strategies for Beginners course:
- Understand the fundamentals of stock
- Learn how to open an investment account
- Get introduced with the brokerage account
- Acquire the strategies to find the winning stocks
- Familiarise yourself with the essential aspects of an investment plan
- Enrich your knowledge of investment tax
- Learn the skills for diversifying and rebalancing the portfolio
- Gain a clear understanding of different order types
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Stock Market Investing Strategies for Beginners course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Stock Market Investing Strategies for Beginners course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Stock Market Investing Strategies for Beginners course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Stock Market Investing Strategies for Beginners course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Stock Market Investing Strategies for Beginners course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Stock Broker
- Stock Investor
In the United Kingdom, a stock broker can earn £24k per year at the beginning of their career; with experience, this number can rise up to £119k per year. The average salary for a stock broker is around £40k per year.
|Module 01: Introduction to the Course|
|Module 01: Introduction to the Course||00:01:00|
|Module 02: Introduction to Stocks|
|Module 02: Introduction to Stocks||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Money Required for Primary Investment|
|Module 03: Money Required for Primary Investment||00:02:00|
|Module 04: Opening an Investment Account|
|Module 04: Opening an Investment Account||00:05:00|
|Module 05: Brokerage Account Walkthrough|
|Module 05: Brokerage Account Walkthrough||00:13:00|
|Module 06: Finding Winning Stocks|
|Module 06: Finding Winning Stocks||00:24:00|
|Module 07: Earning from Dividends|
|Module 07: Earning from Dividends||00:06:00|
|Module 08: Diversifying Portfolio|
|Module 08: Diversifying Portfolio||00:05:00|
|Module 09: Investment Plan|
|Module 09: Investment Plan||00:07:00|
|Module 10: Rebalancing Portfolio|
|Module 10: Rebalancing Portfolio||00:05:00|
|Module 11: Understanding Order Types|
|Module 11: Understanding Order Types||00:05:00|
|Module 12: Investment Tax|
|Module 12: Investment Tax||00:06:00|
|Module 13: Investment Rules: Rule-1|
|Module 13: Investment Rules: Rule-1||00:01:00|
|Module 14: Investment Rules: Rule-2|
|Module 14: Investment Rules: Rule-2||00:01:00|
|Module 15: Investment Rules: Rule-3|
|Module 15: Investment Rules: Rule-3||00:02:00|
|Module 16: Investment Rules: Rule-4|
|Module 16: Investment Rules: Rule-4||00:02:00|
|Module 17: Investment Rules: Rule-5|
|Module 17: Investment Rules: Rule-5||00:01:00|
|Module 18: Stock Market Dictionary|
|Module 18: Stock Market Dictionary||00:10:00|
|Module 19: Setting Up the Trading Platform|
|Module 19: Setting Up the Trading Platform||00:30:00|
|Assignment – Stock Market Investing Strategies for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.