The stock market is the fastest way to earn handsome amounts. However, not everyone can reach the doors of success; only the trained individuals can establish a lucrative career in this industry. The Stock Market: Penny Stocks Trading course is giving you the opportunity to train yourself and become a skilled stockbroker. This course will introduce you to penny stock trading and teach you the tips to receive a high rate of profit.
From this Stock Market: Penny Stocks Trading course, you will learn the ins and outs of penny stock trading. First, the course will teach you how to step up your trading account. Then you will learn the buying and short selling process. From the informative modules, you will pick up valuable information on Short Sale Restrictions. The course will provide you with the essential skills for technical and fundamental analysis. You will receive detailed lessons on risk-free trading strategies and trading psychology.
This Stock Market: Penny Stocks Trading course is the perfect place to equip yourself with penny trading skills. It will help you build your competence in this area and teach you the techniques to become a successful stock trader. Enrol now!
What you will learn from this Stock Market: Penny Stocks Trading course:
- Get introduced to the steps of penny stock trading
- Understand how to open a trading account and to set up the trading platform
- Enrich your knowledge of Short Sale Restrictions
- Grasp the strategies for technical and fundamental analysis
- Familiarise yourself with the stock market dictionary
- Learn about the risk-free trading strategies
- Expand your understanding of trading psychology
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Stock Market: Penny Stocks Trading course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in the Stock Market: Penny Stocks Trading course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Stock Market: Penny Stocks Trading course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Stock Market: Penny Stocks Trading course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Stock Market: Penny Stocks Trading course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Stock Broker
- Stock Trader
In the United Kingdom, a stockbroker can earn £24k per year at the beginning of their career; with experience, this number can rise upto £119k per year. The average salary for a stockbroker is around £40k per year.
|Module 01: Penny Stocks|
|Module 01: Penny Stocks||00:06:00|
|Module 02: Opening a Trading Account|
|Module 02: Opening a Trading Account||00:06:00|
|Module 03: Setting Up Trading Platform|
|Module 03: Setting Up Trading Platform||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Buying vs. Short Selling|
|Module 04: Buying vs. Short Selling||00:05:00|
|Module 05: Short Sale Restrictions: SSR|
|Module 05: Short Sale Restrictions: SSR||00:05:00|
|Module 06: Technical Analysis|
|Module 06: Technical Analysis||00:17:00|
|Module 07: Fundamental Analysis|
|Module 07: Fundamental Analysis||00:12:00|
|Module 08: Scanning for Stocks to Trade|
|Module 08: Scanning for Stocks to Trade||00:14:00|
|Module 09: Trading Psychology|
|Module 09: Trading Psychology||00:06:00|
|Module 10: Understanding the Order Types|
|Module 10: Understanding the Order Types||00:05:00|
|Module 11: Trading Breakouts|
|Module 11: Trading Breakouts||00:09:00|
|Module 12: Stock Market Dictionary|
|Module 12: Stock Market Dictionary||00:10:00|
|Module 13: Risk Free Trading Strategy|
|Module 13: Risk Free Trading Strategy||00:07:00|
|Assignment – Stock Market: Penny Stocks Trading||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.