Enrich your knowledge of the stock market and trading patterns through the Stock Trading: Reverse Candlestick Trading course. This course will provide you with deep insights into the trading pattern. In addition, you will grasp adequate skills to use these patterns effectively and receive lucrative profits.
In the Stock Trading: Reverse Candlestick Trading course, you will be able to take your trading knowledge to the next level. Here, you will get introduced to the Pin Bar Candlestick pattern and trading techniques. The highly informative modules will educate you on the basics of Engulfing Candlestick pattern. You will acquire the essential skills to use this trading method. In addition, there will be detailed lessons on the fundamentals of Piercing Line Candlestick trading and Inside Bar Candlestick trading.
Upon successful completion of this Stock Trading: Reverse Candlestick Trading course, you will receive a valuable certificate. This certificate will increase your employability in the stock market. So enrol today and prepare for a successful career.
What you will learn from this Stock Trading: Reverse Candlestick Trading course:
- Understand the basics of the Pin Bar Candlestick pattern
- Learn the steps of the Pin Bar Trading method
- Familiarise yourself with the fundamentals of Engulfing Candlestick pattern
- Develop the skills for Piercing Line Candlestick trading
- Enrich your knowledge on the Inside Bar Candlestick pattern and trading techniques
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Stock Trading: Reverse Candlestick Trading course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in the Stock Trading: Reverse Candlestick Trading course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Stock Trading: Reverse Candlestick Trading course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Stock Trading Analysis Volume Trading course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Stock Trading: Reverse Candlestick Trading course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Stock Broker
- Stock Trader
- Forex Trade
In the United Kingdom, a stockbroker can earn £24k per year at the beginning of their career; with experience, this number can rise up to £119k per year. The average salary for a stockbroker is around £40k per year.
|Unit 01:Pin Bar Candlestick Pattern|
|1.1 Basics of Pin Bar Candlestick Pattern||00:04:00|
|1.2 Market Sentiment Analysis of Pin Bar Candlestick Pattern||00:08:00|
|1.3 Pin Bar Trading Method||00:06:00|
|1.4 Pin Bar Filtering||00:05:00|
|Section 02: Engulfing Candlestick Pattern|
|2.1 Basics of Engulfing Candlestick Pattern||00:02:00|
|2.2 Market Sentiment Behind Engulfing Candlestick Pattern||00:05:00|
|2.3 Standard Trading Method of Engulfing Candlestick Pattern||00:05:00|
|Section 03: Inside Bar Candlestick Pattern|
|3.1 Basics of Inside Bar Candlestick Pattern||00:03:00|
|3.2 Market Sentiment of Inside Bar Candlestick Pattern||00:05:00|
|3.3 Trend Reversal||00:07:00|
|3.4 Inside Bar as Trend Continuation Pattern||00:08:00|
|Section 04: Piercing Line Candlestick Pattern|
|4.1 Basics of Piercing Line Candlestick Pattern||00:03:00|
|4.2 Market Sentiment of Piercing Line Candlestick Pattern||00:04:00|
|4.3 Trading Method||00:05:00|
|Course Conclusion- Final Thoughts|
|Course Conclusion- Final Thoughts||00:02:00|
|Assignment – Stock Trading: Reverse Candlestick Trading||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.