Acquire the fundamental knowledge and skills of an excellent transcriptionist through the Transcription: Formatting & Labelling course. This course will teach you the essentials of formatting and labelling. In no time, you will achieve the expertise to pursue a flourishing career as a transcriptionist.
This Transcription: Formatting & Labelling course will provide you with theoretical knowledge and practical skills for transcription. You will learn the strategies to maintain accuracy in transcription. The course will help you explore the common homophones used for transcription. From the highly informative modules, you will be able to grasp the fundamentals of formatting. You will also receive adequate skills for labelling from this comprehensive course.
The Transcription: Formatting & Labelling course is the perfect place to build your expertise in transcription. You will also receive a valuable certificate that will elevate your resume. Enrol now and fast track your career.
What you will learn from this Transcription: Formatting & Labelling course:
- Get introduced to the basics of transcription
- Learn how to maintain transcription accuracy
- Enrich your knowledge about the common homophones used in transcriptions
- Understand the fundamentals of transcription formatting
- Grasp the process of speaker labelling
- Familiarise yourself with useful transcription tools
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC, or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Transcription: Formatting & Labelling course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Transcription: Formatting & Labelling course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Transcription: Formatting & Labelling course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Transcription: Formatting & Labelling course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Transcription: Formatting & Labelling course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
In the United Kingdom, the average salary of a transcriptionist is £30k per year. The highest salary range is up to £57k per year, while the lowest is £16k per year.
|Transcription: Formatting & Labelling|
|Module 1: Introduction||00:05:00|
|Module 2: Transcription Comprehension||00:04:00|
|Module 3: A Comprehension Example||00:07:00|
|Module 4: Transcription Accuracy||00:05:00|
|Module 5: Accuracy Examples||00:08:00|
|Module 6: Common Homophones||00:05:00|
|Module 7: Transcription Formatting||00:07:00|
|Module 8: Speaker Labeling||00:04:00|
|Module 9: Spelling||00:03:00|
|Module 10: Advanced Module||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Useful Transcription Tools||00:03:00|
|Module 12: Where & How to Find Transcription Opportunities||00:08:00|
|Assignment – Transcription: Formatting & Labelling||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.