Enrol in our Property Development and Marketing Diploma course to launch your career as an Estate Manager. Estate managers are in charge of overseeing and managing the day-to-day activities of private properties. They are in charge of overseeing all maintenance and repairs to the estate grounds and structures, as well as managing house employees and groundskeepers and coordinating events and functions.
The Property Development and Marketing Diploma is the definitive educational course on property development and marketing, with the objective of enlightening students with their knowledge. This course covers everything you need to know about property administration and much more, guiding you through the fundamentals to more specific issues.
This course will focus on different types of properties, the laws and regulations about properties and different methods of financial planning. In short, the Property Development and Marketing Diploma course will help you understand the estate management and administration process to start your career in this field.
What you will learn from this Property Development and Marketing Diploma Course:
- A basic understanding of different types of properties
- Property Laws and regulations
- Different methods of finance options
- Marketing process of properties
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Property Development and Marketing Diploma is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in Property Development and Marketing Diploma
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Property Development and Marketing Diploma course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Property Development and Marketing Diploma. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Property Development and Marketing Diploma will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Estate Manager
- Property Administrator
- Property Marketing Manager
- Property Development Officer
An estate manager’s beginning salary will range between £21,000 and £25,000. With a few years of expertise, you may expect to earn between £27,000 and £35,000 per year. Some highly experienced estate managers might make more than £55,000 per year.
|Property Development and Marketing Diploma|
|Introduction to Property Development||00:23:00|
|Different Types of Property||00:18:00|
|Property and the Law||00:18:00|
|Different Methods of Finance Option||00:16:00|
|The Planning Process||00:14:00|
|Marketing Your Property||00:14:00|
|Assignment – Property Development and Marketing Diploma||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.